Monday, December 14, 2009

Basic knowledge for salespeople?

It's that time of year again, when one is expected to eat, drink, and be merry. I wonder if all companies before their events warn their employees to not make fools of themselves. I feel like salesmen have more leeway then other departments for instance in working hours and pay incentives, kind of like special forces compared to grunts. Though sales team ARE the grunts, and at least in my current company they are the least informed as to the inner workings of the company. How in the world can you release a product without telling the sales team in advance? I mean, who is on the front line answering the client's questions? I would assume you would want them to know what they are talking about...no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home